On Board Filleting Station

Skunked2Often

Would this fit into a rocket launcher, rod holder.
It does NOT fit entirely into a Scotty launcher. I received one of these tables last week, when I put the support pole into the launcher there was at least 4" remaining outside the launcher. Apparently the interior dimension of the launcher diminishes as it approaches the bottom of the tube.
A second problem arose. The unit comes with a gimble style mount, the part that attaches to the table AND support pole is angled (what the angle is I don't know). I was unable to get my Scotty launcher to 'lock in" at a point where the table was horizontal, the table would either lean towards the bow or stern.
Thanks to some great assistance from HVYHAUL I've ordered thru AMAZON 2 Scotty Swivel Fishfinder mounts and 2 Scotty 4" mini extensions.
On a good note the table is quite well made, the material is thick and the sides/back seemed to be both glued and screwed together. If your vessel can handle the gimble mounting system you won't be disappointed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks