On Board Filleting Station

Board delivered Friday and found a 12v American Angler electric fillet knife. 5D35CBE7-9982-42AE-8DD4-47A8C76AC78F.jpegReady for next trip.

Would this fit into a rocket launcher, rod holder.
It does NOT fit entirely into a Scotty launcher. I received one of these tables last week, when I put the support pole into the launcher there was at least 4" remaining outside the launcher. Apparently the interior dimension of the launcher diminishes as it approaches the bottom of the tube.
A second problem arose. The unit comes with a gimble style mount, the part that attaches to the table AND support pole is angled (what the angle is I don't know). I was unable to get my Scotty launcher to 'lock in" at a point where the table was horizontal, the table would either lean towards the bow or stern.
Thanks to some great assistance from HVYHAUL I've ordered thru AMAZON 2 Scotty Swivel Fishfinder mounts and 2 Scotty 4" mini extensions.
On a good note the table is quite well made, the material is thick and the sides/back seemed to be both glued and screwed together. If your vessel can handle the gimble mounting system you won't be disappointed

The board price is a really good deal compared to $130 on Amazon. I will be ordering today.

Tks for the heads up!

I thought I'd put a little article together of my board. If you see something you like, please feel free to use it on your board install.

The board fits into existing Scotty Orca mounts.

IMG_20180616_205135_832.jpg

Using two of these Scotty Fish Finder Mounts

pst1.jpg

4web2.jpg

The only problem I found was junk going out the drain holes into the rear well of the boat.

I bought 2 strainers and my neighbour Macgyvered these really kewl things yesterday, Thursday.

mk3.jpg

This gives an additional view of how they're placed.

mk2.jpg

Here's how they work. Clean your fish, all the crap gets caught in the strainer, remove, discard :poop:, rinse and reinsert into holders.

Very, very pleased, I think this will work nicely.

View attachment 20200814_185220.mp4

Last edited:
I think any of us having to pi€€ through 25 ft of coiled hose might be challenging. LOL

It was a guick red neck creation, and it works. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks