Old Cut Web Cam View Direction

Huron

From looking at the location of the Old Cut Marina on Google Maps does this tell me that the web cam dirction points out directly towards St Williams Booth's harbour location across the waters or a little to the right or left. Thanks for clearing this up. Just curious. Huron.

The Cam is pointed over Dickinson Cr aka The Livery Channel. Ec-10 is Centre on the Camera and Pottahawk is to the Right. Camera direction is NorthEast.

Looks like it's pointing towards Turkey Pt. and EC10, Sure is great to have the cam, gives me something to do while sitting at home having a coffee:D
Thanks Old Cut Marine for making my coffee taste so good;):D
Now if we could get one at St Williams, I'd have to drink 2 coffees:LOL:

Thanks for the orientation fellows. Now If someone would just chase a red fox or a rabbit or two out onto the snow covered ice. Huron. LOL!

Thanks Gpeevs Yes I had that link but I was wanting it more towards Williams because more action activity:D a little more to watch. You must have been watching me put another pot on.:D
Gots to take my thermos tomorrow because I'll be out there were the action is, I hope:D

Good Luck tomorrow, Fish Farmer! I have other commitment`s, or I would of been also out there tomorrow. It looks better for me to go Ice Fishing early next week. Either way, Good Luck!! ;):)

Thanks Red, I hope the fishin is better tomorrow because a buddy was out there today and hardly caught or saw a thing.
We'll meet up one of these days:)

That sounds good Fish Farmer. I will post or e-mail you when I will be going so we can HOOK-UP!! Good Luck again tomorrow. Play Safe! :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks