OLD CUT-Tuesday March 4,2014

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Finally got back out on the Ice Today around 1p.m.,and I was setting up for the Afternoon Bite. :)Make sure your Ice Auger Blade`s are Sharp!!,up to 12 inches of Ice where I was Fishing!! After punching 2 Hole`s through the Ice, I waited with High Hopes for a School of Perch.:) No Perch, but 3 Pike came around during the afternoon,I had them on, BUT, using only light line for Perch Fishing lost them, they broke me off. Also, one Very small Perch looked at my Minnow,and left. This has only been my 2nd time out this year, and I feel that soon, the Big Bite that everyone has been waiting for,including myself, will come, hopefully soon!! It is nice to get out, Fish or No Fish! LIFE`S SHORT! FISH HARD!;):)

I fish off St Williams today 19 inches of ice were I was water was murky, I pulled my sleigh by foot, when ready to leave I walked to shore and drove my car out to pick up my gear only caught a rock bass hope it picks up soon.

Nice try Red(y) . But I really think the big bite will come when your on your boat and not on the ice!

I totally agree with you, jumbos. ;) Bring on the Soft Water Season Anytime!! I rather be Running & Gunning for Perch, and or Pike, anytime, out of my Boat!! :)

Walleye, your Wife (Number One),is Right!! The Bite has to come!!!:):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks