Old cut pic

did that quad go through the ice? or just stuck? I'm thinking about taking mine down there after seeing sxs out at st.williams yesterday. maybe I'll wait until after this weekend

I dunno how the fishing was just went for a walk. The quad was coming back in pulling the hut must have hit a soft spot and went down enough that it stopped him instantly. I didn't go out on the ice.

View attachment 36953 old cut right now. Quad just got stuck bringing a hut back in. Few people walking and Jimmy's huts are out.
Thanks for posting this picture. I totally forgot to take one, once my dog & I got back to safer ground. We are in the foreground walking back.
Big thanks to Jimmy ❤️ for pulling the ATV out of the slush (up to axles) & some walkers for pushing the hut out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks