Old Cut Parking.

Hi there, lots of parking is available at the Old Cut Marina and Old Cut Boat Livery.
5.00 per single vehicle 7 days a week.
10.00 per vehicle plus trailer 7 days a week.
includes free WiFi, video surveillance, & washroom.
Both the Old Cut Boat Livery and Marina parking lots are plowed as required.
A self = serve permit box is located on the left hand side at the marina down by the Blue String of boathouses. Follow the instructions at the box and pick your parking lot! (OCBL or OCML).
You can also Park First then stop at the box as you are heading out,,,,
On the Weekends a parking attendant is on site.

Cheers and Play it Safe.

Last edited:
Hi there, lots of parking is available at the Old Cut Marina and Old Cut Boat Livery.
5.00 per single vehicle 7 days a week.
10.00 per vehicle plus trailer 7 days a week.
includes free WiFi, video surveillance, & washroom.
Both the Old Cut Boat Livery and Marina parking lots are plowed as required.
A self = serve permit box is located on the left hand side at the marina down by the Blue String of boathouses. Follow the instructions at the box and pick your parking lot! (OCBL or OCML).
You can also Park First then stop at the box as you are heading out,,,,
On the Weekends a parking attendant is on site.

Cheers and Play it Safe.
Nicely explained @oldcutmarina (y) and as in many other previous ice fishing seasons,I am looking forward again to using the services there.It is shaping up to be a great looking ice fishing season so far,and I will see you many times soon,& tight lines!!?? (y):cool:

I just checked the old cut live web cam,and it sure looks very busy :oops:down there at this moment @oldcutmarina and the old cut livery.It is definitely a good looking day for ice fishing & thank goodness for lots of parking spots there,and thanks to my retirement,such like in previous trips’s over the years,I will always fish through the week to try my luck ice fishing.Tight lines to all & please leave me some fish!! lol :ROFLMAO:;)(y):cool:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks