Ojibwa is on it's way

SRT8

The sub left Halifax and will be in Pt Burwell sept 7 here's the article from the tillsonburg news I assume they will start dredging as soon as they are able to which is in july some time .

http://www.tillsonburgnews.com/2012/05/30/ojibwa-en-route

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

With all the dredging going on are we still going to be able to get out of the harbour. Noel at Kingfisher thought it was going to be around the 7th of July when they start.

Its got to do with the trout spawning and they have to have it done by a certain time which is around the beginning of Sept

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Way she goes , they have to allow us access to the lake but I am sure it could get interesting I think it will take the entire time to finish the job from what I have heard

boatnonumbers.jpg

They have a window of July & August for in stream works to address all possible fish spawning - they want them out by Sept for trout for sure. The start date addresses spawning by warm water species.

I hope the sub museum works out - Port could use an economic shot in the arm.

I'll be down there when she comes in.

WR

Is the sub museum going to be in the port or ST. Thomas? Though I read somewhere that a museum in St. Thomas said it was going there..

As far as I know its going be dry docked in the coal yard in pt burwell and a museum is being built there also

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks