Oh man....

untouchable365

Saturday was looking so good now the wind kicked up :( was planning a trip to nanticoke

Saturday was looking so good now the wind kicked up :( was planning a trip to nanticoke
@untouchable365 Hurricane Dorian isn’t helping much as it is moving up the eastern coast of the U.S.A.,and likely the cause of the unstable weather especially for the wind strength for unsafe boating conditions around here.I was being very flexible on where to going fishing out of my boat,but Lake Erie,long point bay,and even lake huron are all messed up for who knows for how long.I guess most of us will just have to wait it out,and hopefully for not too long till the boating conditions improve. ????:cool:

I head out hunting in 12 days ..so I have this weekend and next then it is time to think about putting away for the season?

I head out hunting in 12 days ..so I have this weekend and next then it is time to think about putting away for the season?
Good luck to you fishing @BigHappy for the next two weekends and hopefully Lake Erie will be safe for fishing & tight lines!! ? ???:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks