Off Topic- Mask

can't miss

With mask being mandatory now, just wondered what everybody is using? I've been wearing one for quite awhile now, but that said, have seldom gone out anywhere to require one, and if out and about, I'm in and out of anyplace in short order. Never would have thought a mask was that confining, but sure think differently now. could be just me, but feel trapped, hard to breath, hot. Hats off to those first responders and front line folks wearing one for hours, thank you.
Was wearing mask wife had made, cotton, and sure found them un-comfortable. Tried the disposable ones from Shopper's, much better. Just curious what other's are using?

I am supplied with these by my employer as I am required to wear one in all contacts with customers, colleagues, etc.

I get too low, more magically appears, as does sanitizer etc.

msks.jpg

MANHPRFC3PKTM_p_1d141480-884a-4792-9112-57310602416e_large.jpgwife got me one of these, I'm used to a mask been wearing one for last 6 years spray foaming.

I wear buff style neck gaiters in public and at work. Same thing I wear for sun protection all summer.....comfortable and infinitely reusable.

Josh

Thank you to anyone that is making any kind of attempt to keep your germs to yourself. A little discomfort now is a small price to pay. Bandana or buff are the most comfortable I've tried.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks