Nov 14th perchin

taper

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Asked a buddy out for a day on the bay. We had lines in the water at 9:45, action was fast and immediate. The first 5 times I reeled in were all doubles. It never really slowed down all day. Packed the rods up a 2:15. We needed to do a ton of sorting. Only managed a few jumbos but ended up bringing home 60. I thought we did well for 4.5 hours. Especially for the middle of November, I was just happy to be on the water.

Attachments

• 20201114_160223 (Small) (1).jpg
    20201114_160223 (Small) (1).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 68
Asked a buddy out for a day on the bay. We had lines in the water at 9:45, action was fast and immediate. The first 5 times I reeled in were all doubles. It never really slowed down all day. Packed the rods up a 2:15. We needed to do a ton of sorting. Only managed a few jumbos but ended up bringing home 60. I thought we did well for 4.5 hours. Especially for the middle of November, I was just happy to be on the water.
Where were you? We fished in 8’ of water in front of Port Rowan and only caught one with nice minnows and trying a bunch of spots. Did well there a week ago.

Glad to see the perch are still stacked in there like cord wood (y) I was tempted to invite @Red Hering out again today, but had too much on our plate to fit in a fishin' trip before the big blow tomorrow. I did however manage to finally visit Steve at Lambeth rod & tackle and pick up my new St. Croix out of the "clearance bin" while out shopping with Mrs. EV today ;)

We hit 8 to 8.5 feet in front of Akers, never moved. There were other boats there when we arrived but most moved around. I suspect they were looking for jumbo's. I was tempted to move but we were slowly adding to the cooler and having a lot of fun.

Extra Virgin at one time I looked over the side of the boat there had to be 50 perch in an area the size of a kitchen table. I looked at the weather and thought if I don't go today I may not get out again. Thanks again for the help.

Glad to see the perch are still stacked in there like cord wood (y) I was tempted to invite @Red Hering out again today, but had too much on our plate to fit in a fishin' trip before the big blow tomorrow. I did however manage to finally visit Steve at Lambeth rod & tackle and pick up my new St. Croix out of the "clearance bin" while out shopping with Mrs. EV today ;)
I was waiting for you again @Extra Virgin early last saturday in front of my house to go perch fishing,but you were a “no show” lol 😂😉👊 A nice find for you at Lambeth Rod & Tackle in the clearance bin. 😉👍 My boat has not been winterized yet & please let me know if you like to go perch fishing on long point bay with me one day & perhaps,”Perch ON!! 🚤🎣👍🙂

Attachments

• A75BA9DB-FD90-4293-8E95-C38F47507384.jpeg
    A75BA9DB-FD90-4293-8E95-C38F47507384.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks