No WFN

Tcat

What the hell .Iam sitting here in a cast after having ankle surgery and no more WFN CHANNEL at Rogers Wtf.

At least you still have Channel 6-8 (unless my hosting company again pulls the damn rug from out under me cuz my site "is too busy for the unlimited bandwidth package"). It felt like going to the Mandarin and being asked to leave after 3 hours and 10 plates".

I've been in the same boat as you, injured and immobile. Got sick of last months WFN free trial on bell within a week. Lots of good stuff on YouTube though! Start with Uncut Angling ;)

Josh

WTF??? No more WFN on rogers? When did they pull the network i was watching the channel last night?

I called today and as of June1 ,no more WFN on rogers.They let me try wildtv for 2 months free .I can only watch so much CNN with DUMB donald.Thank god for Stomps68.Also Thanks Josh for the Uncut angling idea I will have to check that out.Also John call rogers and complain.

I sure will Tcat!! Thank god for stomps cause I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't fishing or watching a show about it!! Got the fishing disease something bad

I know they said they let everyone know back in April. I thought it was about the free preview. Funny how it was a pay channel and yet they couldn't keep it around.

I know just how you feel. Had surgery in January with screws put in my ankle. Also broke my fibula and am going on month 5 now. Still swollen like a grapefruit and still have problems walking. Thank god for 6-8 to pass the time. As long as I can crawl into the boat I will be a happy camper !!!!!

Last edited:
I still have the channel but when I go to it there is a message screen saying "this channel is no longer available sorry for any inconvenience" does anyone know of a channel that rogers offers that is even remotely close to being as good as WFN?

Hi guys on another site I was told about CarbonTv so I can get my fishing 411 shows.Signed up yesterday. It's free online.

I called in to rogers about this a couple days back and was told by a rep that WFN was shutting down as a channel and only going to exist as the MyOutdoorsTV streaming service. I told them that cant be true as I can see the live TV schedule on the WFN website. Rep ended up giving me 2 months of WildTV for free. I messaged WFN on facebook about what rogers said and they informed me Rogers lied to me and WFN was dropped only to cut costs on Rogers's end and the channel is still available on all other Canadian Providers. I'll be cancelling with Rogers soon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks