No fish report

Yakfisherman

Fished the same spot as the last 2 days did , we did well Thursday , Friday , but nothing today , caught and threw back 3 tiny perch , lost a pike at the hole , just for my girlfriend amusement, she has landed 6 to my 1 so far this year , but that was it for us today , I’m thinking so much traffic in the area was making a difference, but hats off to brad Woodward, building that nice bridge over that crack , and letting everyone use it 86E1EE45-1077-4426-89A2-0156D122AB07.jpeg

I was way out past the second pressure crack to the west yesterday afternoon for a few hours and got SKUNKED. I was admittedly playing keepaway from the dink perch, but that is a first for me. Did not see a fish over 6 inches. Still fun to get out.

Went out of st Williams I met a friend out front of booths oh I estimate we were a little over 800 yards, ripping rapalas and slab grabbers kept perch busy but were real finicky to commit, we caught some small perch all released , than a big pike missed my big silver slab grabber with a yellow or cheritused bead. let me tell you I’ve seen some big pike in the last four years living on the bay but this guy was a monster, the girth of this guy was as round as my upper leg. He actually startled me at first lol

Back