No fish report

Yakfisherman

Fished the same spot as the last 2 days did , we did well Thursday , Friday , but nothing today , caught and threw back 3 tiny perch , lost a pike at the hole , just for my girlfriend amusement, she has landed 6 to my 1 so far this year , but that was it for us today , I’m thinking so much traffic in the area was making a difference, but hats off to brad Woodward, building that nice bridge over that crack , and letting everyone use it 86E1EE45-1077-4426-89A2-0156D122AB07.jpeg

I was way out past the second pressure crack to the west yesterday afternoon for a few hours and got SKUNKED. I was admittedly playing keepaway from the dink perch, but that is a first for me. Did not see a fish over 6 inches. Still fun to get out.

Went out of st Williams I met a friend out front of booths oh I estimate we were a little over 800 yards, ripping rapalas and slab grabbers kept perch busy but were real finicky to commit, we caught some small perch all released , than a big pike missed my big silver slab grabber with a yellow or cheritused bead. let me tell you I’ve seen some big pike in the last four years living on the bay but this guy was a monster, the girth of this guy was as round as my upper leg. He actually startled me at first lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks