NO DOCK THIS YEAR!!!

HORTY

Well guy,s was down at marina here in port today:(,price has jumped way too much:rolleyes:o_O,not going to pay that much to park in the mudd,water is way down??:mad:so, I guess it will stay on the trailer this year:cry:,will have lots of time for weather:eek::rolleyes:,not going to pay $1600+,boat had more damage last year,then it did in the 1st 20yrs,will have to wait for new ramp:poop::poop::poop::poop:

So you won't be fishing? We won't have the opportunity to admire your catches this year!!??? I for one do not like that idea at all, but I do understand.

Sorry to hear that Horty, But 1600 is allot for docking in that shallow river. Might be differnt if it was a nice Marina.

Well guy,s was down at marina here in port today:(,price has jumped way too much:rolleyes:o_O,not going to pay that much to park in the mudd,water is way down??:mad:so, I guess it will stay on the trailer this year:cry:,will have lots of time for weather:eek::rolleyes:,not going to pay $1600+,boat had more damage last year,then it did in the 1st 20yrs,will have to wait for new ramp:poop::poop::poop::poop:

That's sucks pal.......Johnny's trucks must be costing him to much money lol..........why don't you see if Greg still has something still open ?? ......................apps

That would be a good Apps,live in Stanley an boat in Bruce,that might be an opt.(water at my bk door,drive 15min.to get to it),$500 jump ,sucks,,just finished repairs from last yrs damage

It's only money and more can be made. Life is too short to worry about price increases that will never stop...

Option A - Whine about the price going up, leave the boat on the trailer, and be grouchy all season wishing you were fishing.
Option B - Pay the extra money, have fun on the boat and enjoy life.

Seen the mess last year boats out in the lake on there owne up side down I realize it was a huge storm but who did it it hit most ??? Lots of boats at Bruce and that's where I seen the pictures from same problem in Stanley ?? Poor docks ?? Or just a bad day figured bad but would of thought more boats would of been lost unless was a dock issue
Let me know was looking for a spot that way this year but I don't want my boat leaving on its owne would rather keep on a trailer
Felt bad seeing pictures from pt Bruce last year. All ports the same down there ??
Feed back appreciate was moving from ont to there this year

Every one took a hit last fall on a freek down poor and wind event, sometimes it happens, the worsted is when a large trees come down stream ,and take out other trees, then docks ,and then it just snow balls all the way to the lake and it effects everyone, most marinas here on rivers have to be able to remove all docks and post in fall so you can not be permitted to place permit post in IE concrete or steal pilings, but its like if a mac truck hits your parked car, something's going to move

Do you think the new public ramp will help this year??
I'm in Union but have always run out of Erieau...a lot less water travel time to the fish, but more on the road. I should try Pt. S this year..it is only 5 mins away!!!

It's only money and more can be made. Life is too short to worry about price increases that will never stop...

Option A - Whine about the price going up, leave the boat on the trailer, and be grouchy all season wishing you were fishing.
Option B - Pay the extra money, have fun on the boat and enjoy life.
that is easy for u to say:confused:,some of us r on a fixed income,an cant take these hits :love:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks