NEW UPDATE 2016 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic

Thanks to everyone that came out to support the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic. Also a shout out to organizer Jessie Hilliard and host Old Cut Marina Ltd., they make it possible to have these events.

Below is a summary of the days events:
1st place Bill Nightengale & Steve Blizman 14.47lbs = $560.00
2nd place Pete Haines & Darrell Sims 11.58lbs = $335.00...
3rd place Jon Davidson & Jessie Hilliard 10.60lbs = $225.00
Big Fish Pete Haines & Darrell Sims 9.38lbs = $140.00
4th place to 10th place winners can be found in picture below.

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone that came out to fish, show their support or to share in the burger and sausage BBQ after the weigh in.
Cheers!....Dotcom.

@1Reddog and myself,@Red Hering,are wondering why there is a BIG O beside @stomp and @Three Bouys names??? Did they Not Catch 2 Pike(which is fairly easy to do),;),to place on the Board for top 10 Finishes,for this Fall Pike Classic.:whistle::rolleyes: LOL We should of giving some of our Pike that we were releasing all afternoon,after our 2 Pike limit.:ROFLMAO::happy:LOL:)(y)

Last edited:
Good weekend all around Stomp...glad to see London represented well with yourself and Red Hering was nice to see ya both. Sounds like you had an adventure at the Bluffs but I'm sure you were in good hands with Three Bouys.
London Rules!! Also,@Dotcom,it was nice to see you as always,and a Big Thanks for having the LPBAA Live Release Boat there,to release the Pike that Angler`s like myself and 1Reddog,donated back to the Bay for future Generation`s,young or Old,to Enjoy Catching again.But @stomp should pick up his Pike Catching ways,to try to at least catch one Pike,at the next Pike Classic!! LOL :rolleyes::whistle:All in All,it was an Awesome Day on the water,with the 40 Kilometer Winds!! You Got To Love It!! :) Bring On the Next Pike Classic,likely in the Spring of 2017. :)(y)

Last edited:
Stomp the pike machine left the driveway this morning behind someone else's truck. Next season I'll be in a sparkly glass boat flying across the bay!! Sorry all you Lund guys I opted out...... for now!!
spilliard1,Congratulations on your new ride,& will see you on the water,& PIKE/BASS,etc. ON!! (y)

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
I and @Three Bouys are wondering the same thing @Red Hering .It will likely haunt us all winter. If it seems like we are forgeting our failure, be sure to keep reminding us:D. BTW, did you hear about this new #rodtaylor Facebook Anglers Forum that is looking for new members?7:LOL:
Hopefully @stomp that it won`t be a long Winter :stop:to Haunt you both.:rolleyes:and Yes,We will remind you both.:whistle:LOL ;) (y)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! I'd like to thank everyone who came out to support us at the LPBAA and our event. We gave away lots of great prizes and had an awesome BBQ. I'd like to thank George at the Old Cut Marina for his tireless effort to pull this off again this year. Great venue for a tournament! Thanks to Jay Ryder from Ryder Farms. If it wasn't for him there would have been no BBQ. Thanks to John for letting me run with this event!! And finally to all of our sponsors for helping support us and letting us do all the great prizes!! Have a great fall season and ice season we'll see everyone in the spring for the LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament!!

Last edited:
@stomp tell me it aint so, not a single Pike. You did better then me, at least you wet a line. If I go out in the rain I'll melt. If the weather was like it was here it didn't start very nice but the afternoon was wonderful.

One reason may be because @Duck Soup caught them all already. He's a Bluff Bar Pike machine.
Pre-Fishing also Helps @Bassassin like 1Reddog and myself did last Thursday on Long Point Bay,before the Fall Pike Classic on Saturday.@stomp kept calling us Cheaters all day on Saturday,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:LOL,because we Pre-Fished,& caught Pike to win a prize each by ending up in 8th place out of 16 Teams.The Pike's we caught ended up in the LPBAA Live Release Boat,to Help @stomp and @Three Bouys to be able to catch them,in the Spring Pike Classic in 2017.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! I'd like to thank everyone who came out to support us at the LPBAA and our event. We gave away lots of great prizes and had an awesome BBQ. I'd like to thank George at the Old Cut Marina for his tireless effort to pull this off again this year. Great venue for a tournament! Thanks to Jay Ryder from Ryder Farms. If it wasn't for him there would have been no BBQ. Thanks to John for letting me run with this event!! And finally to all of our sponsors for helping support us and letting us do all the great prizes!! Have a great fall season and ice season we'll see everyone in the spring for the LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament!!
It was a great time again @spilliard1,and Thanks for Hosting the 2016 Fall Pike Classic.Also,a Big Thank-You to Old Cut Marina for their Excellent docking facilities,& great Hospitality!! The Barbeque afterwards was also Fantastic,and it sure hits the spot after fishing for 7 hour`s in those conditions.Thanks to the LPBAA Live Release Boat for being there(y),to release most of the Pike that were caught back into the Bay,to Live & Breed again.Also to my partner for the day @1Reddog for the Excellent Boat Control (y)during those Nasty 40 kilometer Winds all day,and continuously trying to put us on a Pike Bite.I am already looking forward to the Spring Pike Classic in 2017.See you All then,& Tight Lines!!(y):)

Last edited:
Back