New Ramp

Lil Basstard

I was on my weekly tour of the north shore of Lake Erie and glad to report That Greg at North Erie Marina in Port Bruce has his old ramp torn out and in the process of redoing it. Well done Greg it will be a pleasant surprise in the spring. Won't be long now!

Yes we are in the middle of redoing the ramp for the upcoming season. Should be ready to go by the middle of April, dredging is starting next Wednesday. Lots going on down here gearing up for the 2013 season. Can't wait to see you all back and look forward to another great fishing season!

We were down for look on Sunday evening & my wife commented on how much she likes you guys and your service...looking forward to getting out when the perchin' fun starts in a few weeks

Nobody is more happy to see your new ramp than me Greg. I had trouble several times late last summer pulling my boat out with that drop off hole. You were always great with helping as always but I sure look forward to that new ramp just the same. :)

Always a pleasure dealing with Greg and staff....was my first launch with new boat...watched and learned how to off load and load boat..thanks Greg looking forward to seeing you again soon!

If possible can someone post some pictures of the new ramp ? It would be great to see all of the work that he has done . Can't wait to try it out ! Thanks

If possible can someone post some pictures of the new ramp ? It would be great to see all of the work that he has done . Can't wait to try it out ! Thanks
it was excavated back today --- the grade looks nice ---- as son as the bottom is kept dry I think they will pour the ramp in

Wow, sure didn't look like that when I was there a few days ago....good job ! Can't wait !!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks