New pike lure

It's just a wall hanger, it's 23" long, I'm sure something would bite that if not in the lakes then in the ocean, it's hanging right above my taxidermy pike.

I figured that @Fishboss..I got a novelty large red devil given to me as well..its way old and hanging infront of my work bench..

good luck on your icefishing for pike..you got some good tip up tips the other day...and just to mention if your planning on a keeping a monster pike I have used my hand gaff hook to help land them up on the ice..coming up head first..ya its in my pail if needed...I have seen some homemade ice gaffs with a fixed XXlarge treble mounted to a piece of metal stock..

Thanks uncle Red, can't wait to start ice fishing just not with that lure, tight lines 🎣🐟👍

Thanks uncle Red, my biggest pike thru the ice is just under 32 inches, let me tell you that was some delicious popcorn pike 👍🐟🎣

Regardless of whether it's a show piece or not you definitely have to run it for at least 1 trip or 2 whether it produces or not just to say you tried lol. I can personally say I've seen muskie and walleye attempt to take a 20" bait before so no harm in trying

Regardless of whether it's a show piece or not you definitely have to run it for at least 1 trip or 2 whether it produces or not just to say you tried lol. I can personally say I've seen muskie and walleye attempt to take a 20" bait before so no harm in trying
I will take it trolling at least once this summer when the walleye bite is hot

I've been looking for some of the old big display lures or wall hangers. Where did you get it if I may ask Fishboss?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks