New chair's for the pier

I'll pass. The chair I currently use is just fine thanks. It's already set up the way I like. ;)
Very true @Trevor M your chair looks very comfortable,and you already have a good looking minnow bucket,🪣 with even a 68 sticker attached to it,and you’re welcome my friend again. 😉 The fourth photo,that fisherman’s chair looks way too comfortable,for he is sleeping 😴 in his!! lol 😆 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpeg
    IMG_0842.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0841.jpeg
    IMG_0841.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0835.jpeg
    IMG_0835.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 39
Very true @Trevor M your chair looks very comfortable,and you already have a good looking minnow bucket,🪣 with even a 68 sticker attached to it,and you’re welcome my friend again. 😉 The fourth photo,that fisherman’s chair looks way too comfortable,for he is sleeping 😴 in his!! lol 😆 👍🙂
Actually Red, with the back and hips, it's NOT all that comfortable of a chair, but it does the job and when I get too uncomfortable, I just get up and stretch a bit, maybe wander to the other side for a minute or two. Usually that's when everyone starts yellin at me that I'm getting a bite not realizing that although I may not be sitting in my chair or standing right behind it, I'm never that far away and I AM watching it so I know when I get bite, and as I've said to many, "yep, gettin a bite. It'll either be there when I get there, or it won't."

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks