NEM New Temporary Ramp as of Monday

Niagara Baits

Site Sponsor
As of Monday August 20th North Erie Marina will be using our new temporary launch ramp, which is located just a few feet to the west of our current ramp(right in front of our parking lot). The ramp will still be $10 with the same great service and lots of parking. The Port Bruce Temporary Bridge will also be open as of Monday end of day for any of our customers coming from St Thomas way.

Thank you to all our great customers who have continued to support us throughout the years, especially this year which has been a little challenging.

Greg & Sam Edwards 60355241-97F4-470C-BF40-60785C106C78.jpeg

Just curious. Is the bait shack moving too, and I guess the more important question, since I may be coming down to try my luck off the pier sometime next week, do or will you have bait available next week?

Looks good and does this mean when the actual bridge is done and in place ( time frame unknown ) you will have two ramps available then?

..I'm glad its moving. With a larger boat it is always difficult to get to the fuel dock. People launching or exiting, tie their boats at the fuel dock or leave them there while they park/go pick up there trailer, so can't get in for fuel. I hope the ramp remains closed and the temporary ramp becomes the new "go to" ramp.

The bait house will be moved, but unfortunately we don’t not have bait right now. When the temporary bridge is closed and the new permanent bridge is open we will get our old launch ramp back and the temporary ramp will be removed... so no not our forever ramp. Hope to see you all out ? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks