Need some help with rod set up

Good job @Sturdy...I was headin out for a evening fish last night myself...well the forcast said squalls cold front and 15 knots...forget it...I really enjoy the evening bite if the weather would cooperate!!!
I just wondered where you went out off last night...see the charter guy at burwell dodged that bullet and got a big box full..incredible..I just might get out tonight if the weather holds!!!

Good job @Sturdy...I was headin out for a evening fish last night myself...well the forcast said squalls cold front and 15 knots...forget it...I really enjoy the evening bite if the weather would cooperate!!!
I just wondered where you went out off last night...see the charter guy at burwell dodged that bullet and got a big box full..incredible..I just might get out tonight if the weather holds!!!
East of Bruce....66 fow....nothing on spoons...changed to ripplins...rods started popping!!!!

Thanks @Sturdy ...I was goin to head out in that area off Stanley SSE ..but that dam forecast and nasty marine weather.. I said nope..I did score a limit out there back on Aug 1st evening fish...but I was fishin Glasgow ever since...I think its safe to say the walleyes are out here in our central basin...its just a matter of gettin on a pod and catchin um...thanks for the body bait tip...done that before...I know the fish can really turn on just before a cold front...that sounded like the case last night...(y)

Need a least a 400 or 500 series reel to get 10 colours of lead on the spool. Doesn't mean it all has to go out but if you get a tangle and have to cut a colour or 2 off your still fishing. I've pretty much given up on riggers in Erie. As lead core so much less hassle. Seem to have best luck 4 or 6 colours + ripplin red on in line planner board
same here, i have red fins with no paint left on them, just from this season.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks