Nanticoke

hey try the taildancers i was suprised how they out fished the classic ripplin redfin(plastic)...they are expensive (quality balsam wood)...guranteed to put a few more in the box...i used them off the inline planers...reef runners (plastic) are not as good...blue and silver was my best colour on all 3...fishin a inshore shoal west of stanley...last season... thanks to navionics for the shoal location

It means... Half the posts on this board are "are you catching anything in spot X" posts...

Fair enough... but @Fish Chaser did not ask for spot X so why is he the designated example? Just wondering. :unsure: I don't know what's wrong with asking if somebody is catching fish, say in Port Bruce for example or at the elbow. It's not like the elbow is the size of your pool or a small trout creek somebody likes to keep to themselves. Last time I looked there was plenty of water out there for everyone to fish in. :)

Last edited:
I agree Wave Runner, Jammer and Foulhooker with limiting the details, cause I've had and heard (ON Hear and other Forums) to many times on both hands where the net boy's are all over a location, cutting off us long liners..... If you think they don't lurk on these forum's then put out your HOT SPOT and see what happens the next time your out there....... But what really tells you good INFO is look at the views to reply's of a thread....

Cheers Bic.....
Thats when a PM becomes appropriate...

Fair enough... but @Fish Chaser did not ask for spot X so why is he the designated example? Just wondering. :unsure: I don't know what' wrong with asking if somebody is catching fish, say in Port Bruce for example or at the elbow. It's not like the elbow is the size of your a pool or a small trout creek somebody likes to keep to themselves. Last time I looked there was plenty of water out there for everyone to fish in. :)
Your still missing the point... If ya wanna know if there catching fish... GO FISHING... If your worried about the catching part... Go to the fishmarket... It really is simple...

Most people fish there whole lives and don't know what there actually fishing for...

I was born in the morning but it wasn't this morning. I'm not missing any point, it's your logic I'm having a difficult time following.

Anyways you have your thoughts, I may not understand them but hey that's life so let's leave at that. :bored:

There are 3 types of fisherman. Pescatorus eatemallis, they are meat hunters. Pescatorus letemgois, catch and release only and then there is the famous Pescatorus skunkedagainis, can't catch a cold but love it anyway.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks