Nanticoke walleye tourney

Boyko84

There is a tourney in the works for the end of the month for walleye an looking for people that be interested. Couple years ago a buddy put 1 on in September with a great turn out. Entry was 200 a team with 50 big fish. If interested please reply. Been a great season an this will be the end of the season fair well. Hoover’s marina the location. Eyes on the line sportfishing is the official sponsor for this event

Now this is just for what we have already interested which is 8 teams I know of as of today.

Would also like feed back on a 6 or 8 rod max. I have 10 teams now confirmed. Guys I know. Doesn’t include u guys that are interested. So should be a good turn out. We hit 20 teams then it’s a 1st 2nd An 3rd payout. Biggest fish winner take all. 100% payout

Would also like feed back on a 6 or 8 rod max. I have 10 teams now confirmed. Guys I know. Doesn’t include u guys that are interested. So should be a good turn out. We hit 20 teams then it’s a 1st 2nd An 3rd payout. Biggest fish winner take all. 100% payout

You might get more boats interested if its a 6 rod max, especially if the weather is good as smaller boats will be more inclined to enter.

Also should have a category for smallest fish lol, probably have more weigh in for that category

. Ur basic rules are fish in cooler bagged ice or contained ice in jars. No water in cooler at weigh in. Soaking fish adds weight. Blast off 630 Hoover’s marina break wall line up there till flag boat comes out. 630 sharp horn blows u take off. Have to be back in an have cooler in line up 3 pm sharp. Any late is dq’d so manage ur time. All Canadian boaters An fishing regulations apply. No booze meaning lol. Had problems with this in years passed. It’s a tourney for fisherman not a drink contest. Do not take off before horn is blown. Those are basic rules to all tourneys we participate in An will he followed here as well. They will be printed out an signed by each captain of the team to ensure they all followed

Interested. Also, how will our fish be in a cooler iced? Ice will surely melt throughout the day?

Make sure it’s drained out. Main thing is not to see coolers with water at the weigh in. Sure you will get some water in there. Wont be that much. Just clear out for weigh in it saves any bullshit in the end

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks