Nanticoke walleye tourney

“F” I want in but I’m 17-5”.looks too dicey to get where the fish be for me ... my biggest fish this year came outta there! Is here an open seat or last minute entry ?

Current wind-finder calls for 28k (NW) at launch time, lays down a bit during day followed by 22k when we head for port. Stays true its completely fish able. All we can do is hope winds co operate.

Current wind-finder calls for 28k (NW) at launch time, lays down a bit during day followed by 22k when we head for port. Stays true its completely fish able. All we can do is hope winds co operate.
Won’t be fishable If it’s a South wind, unless you have a bigger boat

LMAO wind finder bumped it down 10ks in the last 30 minutes...........so lets hope they are right. Now it looks better then Sunday.

8 teams in for tomorrow so far. Can let me know an pay in morning no later then 7. Winner take all tomorrow. 7 till 3 biggest fish

If anyone had a better pic of the leader board I’d like to see it !

Attachments

• 56ABFCD3-4EAF-4DFF-B161-017F3DDAF9AF.jpeg
    56ABFCD3-4EAF-4DFF-B161-017F3DDAF9AF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
Tailfeathers posted a better pic on the recent Nanticoke thread. 34 teams. Lake was rolling but completely fish-able. It was a great event, very well organized, announcer was pro, first time derby for us at Hoovers. We scratched out a 10th place finish with the 4th heaviest fish overall, kept a 3 man limit and released 20-30 more. Thank you to all responsible for doing the work and making this event happen on short notice, making plans already for next year!

Last edited:
Tailfeathers posted a better pic on the recent Nanticoke thread. 34 teams. Lake was rolling but completely fish-able. It was a great event, very well organized, announcer was pro, first time derby for us at Hoovers. We scratched out a 10th place finish with the 4th heaviest fish overall, kept a 3 man limit and released 20-30 more. Thank you to all responsible for doing the work and making this event happen on short notice, making plans already for next year!
20180929_170431.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks