Muskie

Blastr

Site Sponsor
Instead of doing the Long Point Pike Derby we decided to go Muskie fishing instead. Had a great day on the water with Apps and Jeffie boy. Met some of the local 68 crowd before take off. Hey Stomp who would we have done with this one??? Blastr lure does it again after we threw the kitchen sink at em.20191019_171255.jpg20191019_171749.jpg

Good to see you and your partner in crime getting slimed @Blastr . I heard you were sighted blasting off from Londontown bright and early.

Good to see you and your partner in crime getting slimed @Blastr . I heard you were sighted blasting off from Londontown bright and early.
@Blastr @stomp was sighted by @Wave Runner & @Red Hering bright and early as we mentioned to you in long point bay.They were heading west to Lake St.Clair for muskies & we were heading east to the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic on long point bay.It was nice to have met you in person @Blastr by the both of us,and that was a good looking boat that you were going to be using for musky fishing!! ? ??:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks