Movie's

can't miss

Who's watched what during this C19 abyss? Here,
Brave Heart,
Apocolips Now,
The Warrior's, now there's some 70's grease.
Of course, Good Fella's
Rooster Colbourn, the original
Saving Private Ryan
Probably just a partial list, Plus, wife-y has found a station playing all Little House on the prairie, I feel so whole-some?
Yes, miss my boat, hope all well

Trailer Park, forgot all about that, think I have it here, DVD package Christmas gift, thanks for the reminder?
Forgot about Road House, if it's on, it's got to be watched, believe that's a law?
Early 80's and small town, yey, it's a must watch law.

Road House! Patrick Swayze terrible acting, Jeff Healey‘s first movie, terrible!
But I can’t turn it off when it’s on!?

Try Planet of the Apes, original. Good Bad and Ugly and 12 Monkeys!

Good thread fellas!
It's getting old listening to everyone complain about the world that has been forced upon us! I like this one better.
For me it's been; It (the original), It part 2 (from the remake), Yes man, Smokin' Aces, Looper, American History X, and a few others I can't think of at the moment.

You can watch them on Netflix or any other streaming service if you want. I would suggest the Maze Runner series, not as good as the books but not bad!

Another oldy but goody, Soylent Green. 1973 movie about a dying earth in the year 2022, it coming! It’s even got Charlton Heston in it, can’t go wrong!

Also read Earth Abides, excellent book from the 1940’s I believe, very cool story!

Wicked Tuna, Deadliest Catch. Aussie Gold Hunters, Parkers Trail, Bear Rescue, Hope for Wildlife, HGTV, Food channel, Netflix and the Disney Channel.. Pretty simple but the misses and I can agree on watching these but I still have control of the remote,,lol...

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
I haven't been watching much tv this week on account of this damn headache that won't give up, although it's not as bad today as it's been. So here's hoping. (no I'm not ill, my back and neck are bugging me and sometimes that causes me to get a nasty headache, but it's been a long time since I had one like this)

Strange as this may sound tho, especially for me, even though they are showing some "classic" hockey, baseball, or football on Sportsnet, the Leafs Channel, the MLB or NFL channels, or fights and "wrastlin" on the fight network, I haven't been watching them. I know the outcome of the games, and I'll only watch "wrastlin" if there is absolutely nothing else on.....

But I get all those channels too (60's, 70's, 80's etc) and we've kind of watched (meaning I kind of slept while my wife watched tv once she got home from work lol)

Smokey and the Bandit, all of them. Planet of the Apes, all of them....The dirty dozen (which I own anyways) Star Wars, (again I own all of them) Kelly's Hero's (own it) Outbreak, 28 Days, Contagion, Flu. Doomsday, I am Legend (which were on tv or we can get them on demand and we've watched them) All the alien movies.......Warriors (own it) Saving Private Ryan (own it) Brave Heart (own it) and we've been watching a lot of Turner Classics etc.........

As for the other movies or tv shows not on tv that we own, I have the entire tv series "Emergency" from the 70's, the entire Battlestar Galactica series from the 70's, every Lord of the Rings or Hobbit movie, thousands of hours of war documentaries and war movies including movies like The Big Red 1, Patton, The Last Days of Patton, The Battle of the Bulge, Sink the Bismarck, The Cruel Sea, Das Boot in English, German and the directors cut, Midway, both the older version with Charleton Heston and the recent one, 1917, PT109, Mr Roberts, Tora, Tora, Tora, Pearl Harbor, and many others...... V, and V the final battle plus the entire tv series that followed, Colors, Mobsters, The Vikings from the 60's starting Kirk Douglas, all the star trek movies and several of the original series episodes...........plus a whole lot more that would take far to long to list.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have Netflix a few series I've watched and recommend 1) Peaky Blinders...post WW1 boys come home to england to a new front of organized crime its brilliant ? 2) Ozark..A financial advisor gets involved with laundering money for the drug cartels and his wife and kids get dragged into it ? 3) The Last Kingdom...in the time period when the Vikings invade England and there is only one monarch left to defend the Christian way of life??

Its been DOD tv for me (Drury Outdoors) All of their turkey hunting. My 2 year old is a junior beginner apprentice and will watch these with me. He calls with his mouth when the hunters call and gets more excited when they bag the toms. Don't know who likes it more!

Wicked Tuna, Deadliest Catch. Aussie Gold Hunters, Parkers Trail, Bear Rescue, Hope for Wildlife, HGTV, Food channel, Netflix and the Disney Channel.. Pretty simple but the misses and I can agree on watching these but I still have control of the remote,,lol...
3 remotes in my living room can lead to some interesting "conversations".

A Bridge Too Far, Hunt for Red October, Finding Forrester anything with Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery, Denzel Washington or of course Samuel L Jackson.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks