Monday turkey

rmsteve

Wife picked up a 4lb turkey breast for Monday as it was just going to be the two of us so I thought why not try the smoker.

Injected it with a bunch of melted butter and seasoned with GSP and a little paprika for colour. Set at 250 degrees took it about 3hrs. to get up to 165 internal. Tented with foil to rest for half an hour and then supper time.

IMG_20231009_202215.jpg

IMG_20231009_202706.jpg

IMG_20231009_203145.jpg

I'm putting this one down as a win. We both agreed probably the best flavor and juiciest turkey we've ever had. The smoke with the butter and spices was incredible.

Wife picked up a 4lb turkey breast for Monday as it was just going to be the two of us so I thought why not try the smoker.

Injected it with a bunch of melted butter and seasoned with GSP and a little paprika for colour. Set at 250 degrees took it about 3hrs. to get up to 165 internal. Tented with foil to rest for half an hour and then supper time.

View attachment 81004

View attachment 81005

View attachment 81006

I'm putting this one down as a win. We both agreed probably the best flavor and juiciest turkey we've ever had. The smoke with the butter and spices was incredible.
That looks delicious 😋 @rmsteve and good job! 👍 🙂

I've had 5 turkey meals since TG, I am birded out...........give me some red meat quick.

Steve....I would say that is a win. It looks delicious. Your wife is gonna have you working that smoker more often buddy. LOL Thanks for sharing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks