Missing Fishermen Port Burwell

Corey06

Just sharing a post from Big Otter Marina on a missing fishermen out of Port Burwell that never made it back to the dock last night.

Attachments

• 5E0478A8-032E-4A6A-B692-AC9997F9A9CF.png
    5E0478A8-032E-4A6A-B692-AC9997F9A9CF.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 260
Concerning to say the least.. I assume he went out solo..

I was out of port gloasgow yesterday afyernoon and we were in 69 FOW. It was getting quite rough out ther too. At least 2 to 3 footers

We saw a helicopters just west and over the lighthouse at LP today flying low. I don’t know anything about these things but seems surprising the search area is so large. I would have thought wind and wave data and algorithms would narrow down a search area pretty tight. Certainly hope my brother angler is safe and well when he is found.

We saw a helicopters just west and over the lighthouse at LP today flying low. I don’t know anything about these things but seems surprising the search area is so large. I would have thought wind and wave data and algorithms would narrow down a search area pretty tight. Certainly hope my brother angler is safe and well when he is found.
With the direction of the waves and the length of time hes been missing, the boat could have traveled a long way.

Hope they find him soon, here is the latest forecast:

Tonight and Thursday.Waves 0.5 metres or less building to 0.5 to 1 Thursday evening.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks