Minnows??

jumbos

Any minnows at Erie bait?.....old is out....I think jimmy is closed.

Angling Sports has lots of Emerald Shiners today.
Maybe a stupid question,but are we allowed to transport minnows from London for example to long point bay? I was tempted to catch my own minnows here in creeks,etc.,in the London area,but I believe there are new regulations about transporting minnows from other bodies of water from different areas to long point bay for an example,therefore I decided not to catch my own minnows and transport them to various fishing spots.I will need to look into this a little more,before I catch and transport my bait.

Not sure about those regs Erich....but pretty sad day when nobody in long point has minnows and angling sports has them in London.
A pretty sad day indeed @jumbos I haven’t checked out angling sports yet here in London,but I am thinking of dropping in this week to see if they have any minnows left,and if so,how much they are charging for them,and also to see if a angler is allowed to transport the minnows from London for an example to the long point bay area,etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks