Minnows in goderich

Fishkraze

Anyone know where you can get minnows in goderich?
Thanks

As far as I know, no one in goderich sells minnows. From the sounds of it none have been in the harbour either.

Personally, when I can't get minnows, I use frozen shrimp pieces works for me... And when you think about it, they are cheaper than minnows.👍
Ive been using shrimp for catfish started using it last year medium shelled frozen shrimp on a hook the same size weeds out small cats and i figured if it didnt work id just eat the shrimp my self but they work great

Maybe a dumb question, but do you guys use cooked or raw shrimp? Medium ones with shell on is good info. Those little teeny peeled ones you see in bags look like a nice bite for a hungry perch.

Maybe a dumb question, but do you guys use cooked or raw shrimp? Medium ones with shell on is good info. Those little teeny peeled ones you see in bags look like a nice bite for a hungry perch.
I use raw shrimp medium size peeled with a matchi g size hook. I go to walmart get the shrimp then go to the fishing section and match with a hook but i use mine for cat fish so i would say either down size the shrimp or cut them and feed onto a smaller hook. They stay firm for a long time and its harder for them to rob your bait when your just letting it soak off bottom

I use the cooked ones.... and if you get hungry ...you can munch on a few...;):giggle:

I use the cooked ones.... and if you get hungry ...you can munch on a few...;):giggle:
LOL thanks. My wife will love this. She gets grossed out when I keep my pop in the fish box and the can gets slimey.

It guess it can't hurt using cooked, fish love all those colours.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks