Minnows in goderich

Fishkraze

Anyone know where you can get minnows in goderich?
Thanks

As far as I know, no one in goderich sells minnows. From the sounds of it none have been in the harbour either.

Personally, when I can't get minnows, I use frozen shrimp pieces works for me... And when you think about it, they are cheaper than minnows.👍
Ive been using shrimp for catfish started using it last year medium shelled frozen shrimp on a hook the same size weeds out small cats and i figured if it didnt work id just eat the shrimp my self but they work great

Maybe a dumb question, but do you guys use cooked or raw shrimp? Medium ones with shell on is good info. Those little teeny peeled ones you see in bags look like a nice bite for a hungry perch.

Maybe a dumb question, but do you guys use cooked or raw shrimp? Medium ones with shell on is good info. Those little teeny peeled ones you see in bags look like a nice bite for a hungry perch.
I use raw shrimp medium size peeled with a matchi g size hook. I go to walmart get the shrimp then go to the fishing section and match with a hook but i use mine for cat fish so i would say either down size the shrimp or cut them and feed onto a smaller hook. They stay firm for a long time and its harder for them to rob your bait when your just letting it soak off bottom

I use the cooked ones.... and if you get hungry ...you can munch on a few...;):giggle:

I use the cooked ones.... and if you get hungry ...you can munch on a few...;):giggle:
LOL thanks. My wife will love this. She gets grossed out when I keep my pop in the fish box and the can gets slimey.

It guess it can't hurt using cooked, fish love all those colours.

Back