Minn Kota vs Motor Guide

What Jos don’t tell you (and trust me it sucks) the stow and deploy is hands down better with an Ultrex over and xi5. Like the former Fortrex it’s an assisted stow and deploy with a handle. Xi5 is like the MinnKota Powerdrive2 one which I had for years and they are a hassle especially if on a bass boat. All pros now run Ultrex for a reason. I have got my Ultrex in the garage awaiting some wrench time. Spot lock on minn Kota motors were a lot behind xi5 until now. They are now just as good. Spend the extra dough hands down......Ultrex

What Jos don’t tell you (and trust me it sucks) the stow and deploy is hands down better with an Ultrex over and xi5. Like the former Fortrex it’s an assisted stow and deploy with a handle. Xi5 is like the MinnKota Powerdrive2 one which I had for years and they are a hassle especially if on a bass boat. All pros now run Ultrex for a reason. I have got my Ultrex in the garage awaiting some wrench time. Spot lock on minn Kota motors were a lot behind xi5 until now. They are now just as good. Spend the extra dough hands down......Ultrex
Thanks, you really have me second guessing now. Watched the video's, very slick and looks like MK has improved the spot lock feature.

Back