Off Topic MERRY CHRISTMAS

Trevor M

MERRY CHRISTMAS from my wife and I to you and yours.

Merry Christmas GIF

First family Christmas gathering DONE.........(We traditionally get together Christmas Eve with her dad, his wife, my wife's sister, her husband and that part of the family)

Second will be when we wake up in the morning, just my wife and I......Another quiet Christmas for my wife and I this year because............

Third with her mom and her mom's boyfriend which was supposed to be breakfast here tomorrow morning has been temporarily postponed as her mom called on Friday to inform us she has tested positive for you know what..(yeah THAT).......so we'll get together with them when they've recovered. We've already adapted the plan from having breakfast with them to I'll do a traditional Christmas Dinner with all the fixings and I'll leave ALL my Christmas decorations up until after we've had that get together with them.

Fourth with my parents was canceled late last month out of an abundance of caution as the numbers for THAT were reported to be on the rise and with that many people in their house (my wife and I, plus my sister, her kids, and her bf and his son and of course my parents) they'd rather err on the side of caution rather than be sorry later. Plus, my nephew is just getting over chicken pox and his sister while she hasn't broken out yet, IF she's going to, they're expecting her to do so any day. We'll get together in the spring, probably for Easter instead, but we did stop in and visit with my parents today for a couple hours on the way to my wife's dad's place and I will be calling tomorrow ( later today now I guess lol )

MERRY CHRISTMAS from my wife and I to you and yours.

Merry Christmas GIF

First family Christmas gathering DONE.........(We traditionally get together Christmas Eve with her dad, his wife, my wife's sister, her husband and that part of the family)

Second will be when we wake up in the morning, just my wife and I......Another quiet Christmas for my wife and I this year because............

Third with her mom and her mom's boyfriend which was supposed to be breakfast here tomorrow morning has been temporarily postponed as her mom called on Friday to inform us she has tested positive for you know what..(yeah THAT).......so we'll get together with them when they've recovered. We've already adapted the plan from having breakfast with them to I'll do a traditional Christmas Dinner with all the fixings and I'll leave ALL my Christmas decorations up until after we've had that get together with them.

Fourth with my parents was canceled late last month out of an abundance of caution as the numbers for THAT were reported to be on the rise and with that many people in their house (my wife and I, plus my sister, her kids, and her bf and his son and of course my parents) they'd rather err on the side of caution rather than be sorry later. Plus, my nephew is just getting over chicken pox and his sister while she hasn't broken out yet, IF she's going to, they're expecting her to do so any day. We'll get together in the spring, probably for Easter instead, but we did stop in and visit with my parents today for a couple hours on the way to my wife's dad's place and I will be calling tomorrow ( later today now I guess lol )
Merry Christmas right back to you @Trevor M and family,etc.,and all the best in 2024! By the way,how did your wife like her Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ present,with the plastic steering wheel horn etc.? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Merry Christmas right back to you @Trevor M and family,etc.,and all the best in 2024! By the way,how did your wife like her Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ present,with the plastic steering wheel horn etc.? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
I posted about it in another thread titled "I'm still alive" but she took it well Red, especially since I buggered up my own plan and gave her the "forgive me" present before I gave her that one (I forgot what was in each box and thought I was giving her something else) but she gave me "the look" then started laughing when I reminded her she got me drinking straws last year and thought that was hilarious, but I also did mention to her I'd been warning her for a very long time that if she kept it up while I was driving, what would happen. :ROFLMAO:

I posted about it in another thread titled "I'm still alive" but she took it well Red, especially since I buggered up my own plan and gave her the "forgive me" present before I gave her that one (I forgot what was in each box and thought I was giving her something else) but she gave me "the look" then started laughing when I reminded her she got me drinking straws last year and thought that was hilarious, but I also did mention to her I'd been warning her for a very long time that if she kept it up while I was driving, what would happen. :ROFLMAO:
@Trevor M I just read your โ€œIโ€™m still aliveโ€ post to my wife as well,and thank goodness ๐Ÿ˜…,that you are still alive my friend! ๐Ÿ‘ I am still keeping you in mind if I ever get London Knights tickets. Nice of your wife to at least give you money to buy your own fishing tackle,and that is something my wife would never do! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ All & all it sounds like you both had a nice โ€œhumorousโ€ Christmas morning together,and thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

@Trevor M I just read your โ€œIโ€™m still aliveโ€ post to my wife as well,and thank goodness ๐Ÿ˜…,that you are still alive my friend! ๐Ÿ‘ I am still keeping you in mind if I ever get London Knights tickets. Nice of your wife to at least give you money to buy your own fishing tackle,and that is something my wife would never do! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ All & all it sounds like you both had a nice โ€œhumorousโ€ Christmas morning together,and thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Yeah we did. She actually gave me $100 to go spend on fishin gear and $60 to get a Knights ticket to a game of my choosing. We'll be out and about this week so at some point we'll be near the Bud and I'll be going into the Armory store to see about a ticket when Kitchener is here next month on the 20th. She's trying on the clothing I got her right now to make sure it fits. What she's "modeling" for me right now is something SHE wanted to buy a couple weeks ago because she didn't think there were other stores of the same name who would have it. I TOLD her in my grumpy "PUT. IT. BACK" voice to put it back because if she bought it for herself, wtf was I gonna be able to get her.........what she didn't know was I ALREADY had 2 of them for her hidden away until I wrapped them.

She actually gave me $100 to go spend on fishin gear and $60 to get a Knights ticket to a game of my choosing. We'll be out and about this week so at some point we'll be near the Bud and I'll be going into the Armory store to see about a ticket when Kitchener is here next month on the 20th
A good choice @Trevor M to buy a Kitchener Ranger ticket,because by looking at the standings,they are doing very well this year! $100 for fishing gear isnโ€™t too bad either! Perhaps ๐Ÿค” some more perch tackle or walleye lureโ€™s when you charter out with @tailfeathers again? ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

A good choice @Trevor M to buy a Kitchener Ranger ticket,because by looking at the standings,they are doing very well this year! $100 for fishing gear isnโ€™t too bad either! Perhaps ๐Ÿค” some more perch tackle or walleye lureโ€™s when you charter out with @tailfeathers again? ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Actually Red, I'm going to use the $100 to renew my license for the next 3 yrs. It expires in a week. Then I don't have to worry bout it and that's what I've already told her I'll be using it for. :)

Actually Red, I'm going to use the $100 to renew my license for the next 3 yrs. It expires in a week. Then I don't have to worry bout it and that's what I've already told her I'll be using it for. :)
A great investment @Trevor M for the next 3 yearโ€™s of more fishing! ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘ I would have done the same with the $100 if I had to renew my fishing licence,but being over 65 I donโ€™t need to renew anymore. Geez ๐Ÿ™„ I feel old!! lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 1
A great investment @Trevor M for the next 3 yearโ€™s of more fishing! ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘ I would have done the same with the $100 if I had to renew my fishing licence,but being over 65 I donโ€™t need to renew anymore. Geez ๐Ÿ™„ I feel old!! lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Don't feel bad about that "feeling old" thing Red. "OLD" is just a state of mind. There are days I feel every bit the 99 my wife's late grandmother was, and others where I feel a little closer to my age.

IF I wasn't so damn stubborn, I could take the paperwork for the disabled parking permit to my doctor who has been telling me for years I'm eligible and do qualify, but I'm so damn stubborn about not wanting to do that until I REALLY have to do it, that I haven't done it yet, despite knowing if or when I do get to that point, it'll mean I no longer have to pay for my license either, but...paying for my license gives me a certain (false) sense of normalcy, but then my body is quick to remind me things are NOT normal when the seasons change in the spring and fall and my everything hurts a little more than it does when mother nature has picked a season and stuck to it.

Don't feel bad about that "feeling old" thing Red. "OLD" is just a state of mind. There are days I feel every bit the 99 my wife's late grandmother was, and others where I feel a little closer to my age.

IF I wasn't so damn stubborn, I could take the paperwork for the disabled parking permit to my doctor who has been telling me for years I'm eligible and do qualify, but I'm so damn stubborn about not wanting to do that until I REALLY have to do it, that I haven't done it yet, despite knowing if or when I do get to that point, it'll mean I no longer have to pay for my license either, but...paying for my license gives me a certain (false) sense of normalcy, but then my body is quick to remind me things are NOT normal when the seasons change in the spring and fall and my everything hurts a little more than it does when mother nature has picked a season and stuck to it.
Go get it Trevor, l have mine and use it when need not all the time....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks