Off Topic Merry Christmas Y'all

hvyhaul

The Wife and I had our usual Christmas Eve dinner of seafood, nothing overly fancy.

shrmpcktl.jpgsclps.jpg

Christmas morning will be peameal bacon, cheese and my son's eggs on English muffins.

That too is a tradition

This is the first Christmas with Pickles and we aren't doing all sorts of wrapped treats for her.

I have a knee that is completely shot so I got a custom fitted offloader brace so that I can supposedly walk her without pain.

brace.jpg

So far so good, put in well over a mile today without any discomfort.

I think she'll be okay with walks instead of treats.

Hopefully your time with loved ones will fill the voids you might have and enjoy the fellowship around a table full of delightful eats and smells.

Might head down to the eldest's for a couple of hours tomorrow, the gang will be here in our home on the 28th.

Merry Christmas from @hvyhaul , The Wife and Pickles. 🌻

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and to All a GOOD NIGHT 🎅
Merry Christmas GIF

The Wife and I had our usual Christmas Eve dinner of seafood, nothing overly fancy.

Christmas morning will be peameal bacon, cheese and my son's eggs on English muffins.

That too is a tradition

This is the first Christmas with Pickles and we aren't doing all sorts of wrapped treats for her.

I have a knee that is completely shot so I got a custom fitted offloader brace so that I can supposedly walk her without pain.

View attachment 82892

So far so good, put in well over a mile today without any discomfort.

I think she'll be okay with walks instead of treats.

Hopefully your time with loved ones will fill the voids you might have and enjoy the fellowship around a table full of delightful eats and smells.

Might head down to the eldest's for a couple of hours tomorrow, the gang will be here in our home on the 28th.

Merry Christmas from @hvyhaul , The Wife and Pickles. 🌻
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from my work horse with my 2 sleighs behind me lol. Loaded and delivered presents all day yesterday to the yard and I'll be off to Chicago later do deliver one more present today and another in the morning lol

Attachments

• 20231225_075701.jpg
    20231225_075701.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20231225_075843.jpg
    20231225_075843.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks