Meow

Bucketsoff

20150506_182825_zpsvuvylj4k.jpg

20150506_175624_zpsl8uhu7ds.jpg

20150506_145051_zpshz5c0vkb.jpg

Here are the best 3 from today. Ended with 9 in total between noon and 630. They are still hanging around the mouths, not moving up much yet, though I would imagine by the weekend they will start to frequent their old stomping grounds.

Selfies make you look fatter than you really are, kinda like the objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear. Nice cat my man.

What did you get those on? Well done sir!

If I can get it, fresh cut bait usually brings out the big girls. Big baits, big fish. Let's just say the bait I was using was bigger than anything I saw anyone catch on the pier today LOL.

I would tend to agree with you about them still hanging around the mouths. I paddled up Black Creek the other day and only caught one channel cat and 2 bullheads from 9:00-12:30 I used a variety of baits in areas that usually produce.

Nice! Good to see they're starting to show. Took a day off from Steelheading and fished a local creek mouth early in the week. Lost one large cat and landed a juvenile along with a bunch of bullhead. Water was 60f...I was just saying to a buddy it should be on now! To bad I gotta work the next 3 days. I may get out Sunday night if we don't get too much precip.

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks