LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters Fall 2023 Pike Classic

Dotcom

It has been a while and folks have been asking us if we will have anything and you know what the customers are always right. Give them what they want and they will come. Ok boys and girls you have asked us about this and we now know that we are a go if the weather God's agree. Mark your calendar's Oct 7 2023 The LPBAA/Erie Bassmasters 2023 Fall Pike Classic is a go...get your partner tuned up and ready, down load a copy of the registration and rules fill it out and bring it to Collins Harbour the morning on the 7th along with your cash and prepare to have fun. Attached is a poster and registration form. Ok @stomp and @Three Bouys no free passes for past performance...new game now!

Attachments

• LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic 2019.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 2023 LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic Rules and Registration Form.pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
@Dotcom , can I offer the “Participant Prize” as an added incentive to those considering fishing that day?

Yes indeed, a nice Oct 7th is what we need to get this folks out to the last blast til hard water...(hopefull)
And, just to be clear, there will be an added bonus of a draw for a free derby entry for one lucky team. I think @Red Hering may have had a "free" Fall Classic a few years ago.

He fishes? With all his pier photos I thought he was just a tourist :)
Red you need a partner for the pike tourney?
lol @Tyler0420 about me being just a tourist!! 😌 🤣 and if I fish? lol 😛😉 👍 Some more photo’s of me being a tourist on another trip to Port Stanley & area earlier from this summer! 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1302.jpeg
    IMG_1302.jpeg
    432 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1335.jpeg
    IMG_1335.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1337.jpeg
    IMG_1337.jpeg
    412 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1332.jpeg
    IMG_1332.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
And, just to be clear, there will be an added bonus of a draw for a free derby entry for one lucky team. I think @Red Hering may have had a "free" Fall Classic a few years ago.
Yes I did have @stomp 👍 a “free” Fall Classic derby entry a few years ago,and thanks again for your generous donation! 👍🙂

Last edited:
lol @Tyler0420 about me being just a tourist!! 😌 🤣 and if I fish? lol 😛😉 👍 I need to get back to you later about being pike tournament partner’s,for I need to contact my last pike tournament partner that I fished with,before the Covid 😷 pandemic,( that was the last pike tournament that we had fished together),to see if he wants to reunite back with me,and back then,we were known as the “RED WAVE” team,and if so,the “RED WAVE” team,will therefore challenge @stomp & @Three Bouys and other teams that will be competing in this Fall Pike tournament,to try and finish in 1st place & to be on top of the podium!! 🥇🥇🏆 💰 It should be a great time & lots of Fun like always! 🤪 😉 Some more photo’s of me being a tourist on another trip to Port Stanley & area earlier from this summer! 🤣 👍🙂
Good luck out there red hope you catch the big one

It has been a while and folks have been asking us if we will have anything and you know what the customers are always right. Give them what they want and they will come. Ok boys and girls you have asked us about this and we now know that we are a go if the weather God's agree. Mark your calendar's Oct 7 2023 The LPBAA/Erie Bassmasters 2023 Fall Pike Classic is a go...get your partner tuned up and ready, down load a copy of the registration and rules fill it out and bring it to Collins Harbour the morning on the 7th along with your cash and prepare to have fun. Attached is a poster and registration form. Ok @stomp and @Three Bouys no free passes for past performance...new game now!
Really wish I could make it. Too bad its not on sunday oct 8th! Have fun guys!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks