LPB Saturday afternoon

CourtLund

Got on the water about 5:30pm. Launched at Collins for the first time. Nice organized operation there! Fished out in front of Collins for some pan fish. Lots of blue gill, rockies and a few keeper perch. Kept enough for a fish fry tonight. All caught on a little buck tail jig tipped with a worm or a Mepps spinner. Forgot how much I enjoy catching those little guys! As far as table fare they are up there with the walleye and perch. Just a little more work lol!!

Attachments

• 617632DC-8087-41A9-B41A-4774C33D36F0.jpeg
    617632DC-8087-41A9-B41A-4774C33D36F0.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 48
Got on the water about 5:30pm. Launched at Collins for the first time. Nice organized operation there! Fished out in front of Collins for some pan fish. Lots of blue gill, rockies and a few keeper perch. Kept enough for a fish fry tonight. All caught on a little buck tail jig tipped with a worm or a Mepps spinner. Forgot how much I enjoy catching those little guys! As far as table fare they are up there with the walleye and perch. Just a little more work lol!!
@CourtLund I had some big Rockies follow my spinnerbait while I was fishing out of my kayak for pike along the reeds in the inner bay of long point,back on May 16th & 18th. I did take some photo’s of the large size rockies that I caught on May 16th,but I ended up eventually loosing my IPhone that day into the inner bay. I am looking forward to fishing for pike and rockies again,the next time I am fishing on long point bay,out of my boat this time. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks