LPB-Perchin-Old Cut-March 3

jumbos

Went out perchin today solo off old cut, just a bit off of Jimmy's hut's. Slow day for me on the bay today, but what else is new for lpb;). Still managed a dozen keeper perch and about the same in through backs, water is stained and the ice is anywhere from 12"to 16". Green beaded spoon(jack spoon) took all the keeper perch and the minnow rod took all but one of the through backs. Those little buggers sure like to play around with a minnow. Not many hut out on the bay now, which made for a nice quiet relaxing day. A few more perch would have made it perfect, but still all is good:D

003-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-3.jpg

Brian (Legend Man)

Thanks for sharing your day with us Jumbos. Respectable looking perch you got there. Huron.

Looks like your day was better than mine ,thanks for the report and pics...............apps

Nice set-up jumbos,it is nice to see you out Perching,and to see photo`s and a report of your day on the Ice.;)I hope it is not over yet(ice anywhere from 12" to 16"),even though they are forecasting a lot of rain soon.Enjoy your Perch Fry.8D

RED FISH

Thanks for the report Brian. I'm starting to look forward to the soft water season. Those perch look pretty decent.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks