LPB-Old Cut-Perchin

jumbos

Took the whole gang out this morning, including Ashley and Bryce. Was non-stop action which is good when you have two young ones and even when you have two older ones..........lol, my mom and dad. Mixture of small through backs, decent size perch, rockies and a few OFS smallies to make things interesting. Got in just before the rain came, which was another bonus.

I hope you had all your work done:D

Nice to see you out with the family, gotta love those Rockys.:)

BD

Nice to see the Perch being there for you and the family,Brian.My post on my day on the Bay from last Thursday June 5/14 mentioned Perch being quite aggressive chasing down my lure`s while I was fishing for Pike.I unfortunately didn`t bring my light tackle that day for Perch,for I wanted to fish for Fish with Teeth (Pike),LOL .My loss on the Perch,but looking forward on fishing the Bay again,when the next good day for the Bay comes along weather wise.Enjoy the Fish Fry.;):)

Thanks for the post Brian. Weather looks decent for tomorrow but we don't have much of a time window. An opportunity for few perch and rock bass may be our best option. Nice to see the kids fishing. Reminds me that I should be taking the grandkids out. It will be easier in a few weeks when they are off for the summer.

Old Cut is the perfect place to get kids "Hooked On Fishing" Arnie. Some big smallies hanging out there too, my wife brought one in that I would estimate at over 3.5 lbs, don't know if they will still be their on opener though!

Great "3 generations in the boat" trip Brian. Even the fish cooperated and smiles on the kid's faces say enough ;-)
I guess the spring farming season is mostly over? ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Great "3 generations in the boat" trip Brian. Even the fish cooperated and smiles on the kid's faces say enough ;-)
I guess the spring farming season is mostly over? ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman
Ya Emil, three generations in one boat is a handfull. The tobacco is planted, just cultivating now, so the presure is off for a bit, let's hope we get a rain now and then, especially when the eye show up off Burwell;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks