Off Topic LPB. ice

They posted anonymously on FB 5" of 💩 ice and no fish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120-172423.png
    Screenshot_20240120-172423.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 74
Fish Fishing GIF by Scorpion Dagger

Drove around the bay yesterday afternoon, no ice except around shorelines, some of launches had ice in them and not open. Water was pretty dirty, didn't see any boats out.
The numner of sandhill cranes was amazing, hundreds in marsh along causeway and hundreds in various ag fields around port rowan.
Doesn't look good for hardwater but bring on softwater fishing ;)

Drove around the bay yesterday afternoon, no ice except around shorelines, some of launches had ice in them and not open. Water was pretty dirty, didn't see any boats out.
The numner of sandhill cranes was amazing, hundreds in marsh along causeway and hundreds in various ag fields around port rowan.
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the update @spearfisher 👍 more colder weather coming later in the 14 day forecast,but likely not cold enough for “safe” ice on long point bay,for perhaps to do some ice fishing. I also like your way of thinking though,about bringing on the softwater fishing!! 👍 Now, I all I need to do is,to get my 90 4-stroke Mercury outboard motor fixed,and I have already made an appointment for that,to get the outboard fixed. Tight lines to All! 🚤 🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks