LPB ice free

Going around the bay hill it appears the Bay is ice free. Also notice the Port Rowan Harbour boat launch and channel was free of ice. Let the soft water season begin!!!
Thanks for the great news @jeweller 👍👍 and I still want to fish a few more day’s of the walleye season,(once the thames river goes back down a bit due to flooding),here in Zone 16 east of the Kiel bridge in Chatham,before the walleye sanctuary goes into effect. After that,weather permitting,(no snow,strong winds,etc.,),I hope to prepare my boat for some long point bay fishing. There are some perch & pike out there with my name on them,that didn’t come by to visit me,while I was ice fishing there off St.Williams,Collins Harbour,(formerly-Shady Akers),& the Old Cut,5 times in total,this past ice fishing season. I will search & catch them out of my boat!!🚤🎣👍😃 Be Safe to All,during this upcoming 2021 soft water season!! 🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Last edited:
maybe ice free, but not hut free!
return of the jedi no GIF by Star Wars

@Mrs. Stomp and I were down for a drive along the Bay today and, no word of a lie, a boat was fishing off of Normandale, apparently running riggers in what looked to be about 12' of water. Man, that was a nasty and cold North wind to fish in today. I hope they caught something. Photo may follow if my navigator comes through...IMG_0951.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he has a hardtop @stomp so at least he's out of the wind. Guess he's eager to get fishing. 🎣😀

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks