LP Bay with Jimmy ?

We would like 2 thank Jimmy & his awesome crew for a GR8 day on the bay! It's been along time since we've had these conditions with sum nice yellow bellies to bring home!!??
Good to read @duck blind.Your right about finally getting the right conditions again to be able to fish on Long Point Bay.I have been reading lately about great Ice Conditions on the Bay.It has been too long,(over 2 years),since I have Ice Fished the Inner Bay,and I am 225A4EB8-5565-45C2-9015-5439C482459D.jpeglooking forward to Ice Fish it Soon..Enjoy your Perch Fry!! ???

My son and myself were out there yesterday as well. Seen and caught lots of little ones and only one nice keeper that wouldn’t bite. Had a nice pike at our hole that kept guarding our minnows and wouldn’t bite. Tried to jig a spoon hoping for a strike and that didn’t happen.
We were the last ones to come in at 6:00 pm and no fish. Thank god we took some homemade spaghetti for dinner last night. Or it would of been a Port Rowan Godfathers pizza.

As this winter is definitely looking like we will be chasing plenty of perch, it would be awesome if I could hook up with another great fish cleaner? RIP "Bill's Gut N Cut"??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks