Lower grand river ice tourney

Yes he canceled again. That's why we doing ours. An it's not at Fishmasters anymore that's why the flyer been deleted. He plans to do it at the dam if it even happens. This 1 we doing is going to happen this Saturday lol

that's the reason why we sending invited for anyone to come. To many people planned on going this weekend. Rivers back to normal so really there was no need to cancel but that's his call. Sure at some point he will update people for feb 17th.

Back to normal now. Buddy was off marina last night an did a ice report video. She's clearing up an 8 inches of ice. Went 1 for 2 in a quick trip out. Going to be perfect for Saturday. We doing the smart move an renting a side by side for the weekend lol.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 30
Everything shaping up to be mint conditions this weekend. Flow back to normal an buddy was out quick last night an had 8 inches of ice out front of marina. Will have more ice reports later when buddy goes an checks multiple location.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.png
    image.png
    579.7 KB · Views: 55
Guys . Do you fish right outside the Marina in river ? Or is there lots of walking involved to get to spots. Thinking of coming down for Tourney. However I am a walker dragging my hut on a schmitty sled. I seen in earlier posts some guys are renting ATV's for out there

Guys . Do you fish right outside the Marina in river ? Or is there lots of walking involved to get to spots. Thinking of coming down for Tourney. However I am a walker dragging my hut on a schmitty sled. I seen in earlier posts some guys are renting ATV's for out there

Ya there's guys that fish right out front. Fish moving around all the time by there an got buddy's out now ice is clear of snow an easy walk. There will be guys walking further but it's just to spots they have caught. U will see lots out front tho there always is an they catch as well. Not even 5 mins to walk out there

Everything set now. Come before 6 sign name on here pay entry ur ready to go

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 24
Tomorrow's looking like a good day can't wait hope to get some nice eyes on the ice

Here's results from tourney. 23 came out an 1st won 480 an 440 for big fish. An 2nd 290 3rd 190.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
Ya slower day. There was more fish just wasn't weighed it. I didn't weigh my fish in. Was a pound lol. But lost a tank at the hole around noon that was easily 10. Couldn't get his dam head up! Tons of follows on the graph they just finicky to bite today.

There was probably 50 huts out today. I know 2 guys that didn't enter tourney that had good fish that would of won. 1 guy 2 5 pounders other guy had a 6 an a 7. Both kicking themselves now cause they wanted to just didn't feel confident lol

The guy that won also lost a good fish in last half hour of tourney. Thankfully he didn't need it anyway lol

We were out today as well. Lots of marks on the graph but only managed to get one on the ice. All in all a great day on the ice with friends 20180203_100825.jpg20180203_104212.jpg

seemed to be the case today. Lots of lookers. Getting the trigger was the tricky part. Hopefully tomorrow they cooperate

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks