Lower grand river ice tourney

Boyko84

Just heard there's a walleye tourney on lower grand this Saturday out of Fishmasters marina. 60 a person info I see if anyone interested

Lots of big eyes caught this year. It's been on fire. Can't remember the last time I'v seen fishin this good on lower grand.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 160
  • image.png
    image.png
    423.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • image.png
    image.png
    551.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image.png
    image.png
    669.3 KB · Views: 151
Guys started getting back on it last night after last rain. Flow back to normal now an in the winter normal is barely a current. Very slow. That's why after a rain most just wait a couple days till it returns to normal. There's a website that monitors the flow am that's what we all use. Now that it's pretty well normal again ill see the flood of guys starting to head out

Here's the post.

To the grand ice fishing peeps. This Saturday

For anyone that's interested, we have a group together that going to be doing a ego boosting walleye tourney on the grand this Saturday at Fishmasters Marina in dunnville There's about 15 of us now that usually are out every weekend this season an it's time to settle up on who's the true king of the grand this weekend. Steve at the marina is lending us his scale to do the weigh in.

These are the rules we agreed on an basically the same as what we did 3 years ago on last good ice.

60 a person and 2 man max per hut. 40 goes to 2 biggest fish per person you must catch your own. Honour system applies. 20 goes to biggest single fish. 2 category's you can win. Fish can't be frozen as it adds weight. Anyone is welcome to bring machines if they want. If there's 20 people it pays 1st 2nd an 3rd. Anything under will be 1st an 2nd. 1st 50% 2nd 30% 3rd 20%. If it's under 20. 1st 70% 2nd 30%. Winner takes all for biggest fish. Some of us being doing side bets to each other so that's welcome as well. Fishing time 6 am an back to marina by 2 pm.

That's very interesting, and a much closer drive then the Thames for me. Can't make it to the tourney as we are booked with R&R in the bay. Hoping to get some perch and pike with my Dad. Good luck @Boyko84

This something that a group of us do every year if good ice. This year we just sending out invite an try to get some more people in. There's usually 15 of us but from responses I'v been getting sounds like it will be over 20 now. Some American buddy's comin across the pond now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks