Looks Promising?

I just got home from closing the cottage up.:( Heard some duck hunters shooting early this morning and seen a couple of them pulling their trailers out of the park. The inner bay by SandBoy Marina was completely frozen over and ice is forming in Big Creek by the bridge. It might be promising for an early ice fishing with the cooler temps coming.

IMG_1853.JPG
Just checked the oldcut cam.
Will it be a better (Longer) Safer ice fishing year on the Bay?
We are definitely due @Fish Farmer for a better (Longer) Safer Ice Fishing Season.Last year was the worst that I have seen in awhile.I didn't even get out once last year,because of unsafe ice.Hopefully,the Perch will also be there this year.Tight Lines!! (y)

IMG_2183.JPG
I just got home from closing the cottage up.:( Heard some duck hunters shooting early this morning and seen a couple of them pulling their trailers out of the park. The inner bay by SandBoy Marina was completely frozen over and ice is forming in Big Creek by the bridge. It might be promising for an early ice fishing with the cooler temps coming.
Thanks for the update @Three Bouys.(y).It is starting to sound promising,and it's time to sharpen my Ice Auger,and to check out the Ice Fishing Tackle.Tight Lines,& Perch ON!! (y)

Well there is already guys out fishing on Pittock in Woodstock. Saying there is 4 inches of ice. Going to try some of the smaller ponds this weekend.

just read a report in Mitchell's bay couple guys ventured out, not too far... All these guys venturing out already have huge testicules.

Lots of swimming holes out there still lmao

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks