Off Topic Looking for Lure

Puddle Jumper

I am looking for either Heddon tad polley or
Lindy River Rocker lures ,

As far as I know , both have been discontinued???

If anyone knows of a tackle shop that still has stock , could you please let me know.

Or if anyone has some in there tackle box and wish to part with ....I would buy or trade for them20200901_123902.jpg20200901_123907.jpg20200901_123913.jpg

Those are tadpoles by haddon , or fat fish by lindy..
Bass pro had some last I was there..I will be going in the am I will see if they still have them

Well damn.....I keep a box full of the River Rockers around for Steelies/ho's and was gonna be stocking up soon....ah well back to scouring Ebay for the vintage tadpollys.

Josh

Bass pro had some last I was there..I will be going in the am I will see if they still have them
Only 1 is heddon ..nthe rest are Lindy River Rocker
I've already checked bass pro...told no longer available

May want to consider going to Niagara location as the Vaughn one has been cleaned out as far as I have been told by a couple guys that went there last weekend.

May want to consider going to Niagara location as the Vaughn one has been cleaned out as far as I have been told by a couple guys that went there last weekend.
I was at Vaughan bass pro in mid july ....and they had shit selection of fishing tackle

20200903_140750.jpggot this a few months ago in a discount bin at angling sports in London. Was there about a month ago and think I saw them still there. Not sure there was any other colours and think it was only 2 bucks

Ouch Puddle jumper that must have put a dent in your wallet. 9.99 each you have an addiction .Lol

Thanks for the info and leads everyone

Didn't find many of the preferred colors I wanted , but got a good selection and a few years supply to try. Put a pretty good dent in Angling Outfitters stock.View attachment 26560
I just got back from woodstock..they had about 10 left..you dented the population..I didnt have the interest to spend 10 bucks a pop..they must be good lures..

How are you fishing these and for what type of fish??
We started by trolling a river in july when had motor issues and couldn't fish Pierre lake. They had a wicked wobble / action and bounced of the rocks.

ast

Last week went back to Cochrane.....and with high winds we couldn't fish the big lakes.

So fished the river and smaller lake along weed beds

I think they will do well on erie also..... they should do as well as tipplin redfin except five deeper

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks