Looking for help from the 68 Community...

Reel Therapy

Hi All

As you may know, a Youth Fishing Day is being held this July 29th out of Big Otter Marina. @tailfeathers and I are were able to get some t-shirts that we would like to get silk screened for the day and also if anyone would like to purchase one to help support the day that would be great as well.

The ASK....

While we were able to get the shirts and have someone lined up to print them @tailfeathers and myself lack the creative touch to come up with a cool design for the shirts. So.... I am putting it out to the 68 Crew if anyone would like to donate their time and expertise to help come up with a logo that would be great! Might even be able to get @Red Hering to autograph a coaster for you :cool:

Please let us know if you would be willing and able to help out this great day!

Thanks

RT and @tailfeathers

Hi All

As you may know a Youth Fishing Day is being held this July 29th out of Big Otter Marina. @tailfeathers and I are were able to get some t-shirts that we would like to get silk screened for the day and also if anyone would like to purchase one to help support the day that would be great as well.

The ASK....

While we were able to get the shirts and have someone lined up to print them @tailfeathers and myself lack the creative touch to come up with a cool design for the shirts. So.... I am putting it out to the 68 Crew if anyone would like to donate their time and expertise to help come up with a logo that would be great! Might even be able to get @Red Hering to autograph a coaster for you :cool:

Please let us know if you would be willing and able to help out this great day!

Thanks

RT and @tailfeathers
My signature on a coaster sounds terrific @Reel Therapy 👍👍 and putting my signature on a T-Shirt I wouldn’t have a problem with either,if you don’t mind!! 😌😙😉 lol 😆 👊👊👍🙂

We could use some Vintage LPB T-shirts. Like the Muskoka T's.
Rotten Ronnie's " Eatin' ain't Cheatin' " would be an instant classic!

Big Thanks for @Wave Runner for jumping in and helping!

He has provided a couple of option for the logo and I would like to have the 68 group pick the one we should use.

T-shirts are yellow so @Wave Runner provided a yellow back for visual effect.

Option 1

index.php

Option 2
index.php

Let us know what you think.

Thanks

RT

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks