looking for a boat slip

misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
looking for a boat slip down at Port Burwell for this year
Bradfields doesn't have any available , does the other marina have slips available ?
I don't know the name of the other place or I would have called them too..

thanks

We do have some space here still in Port Bruce ,we are limited a bit this early year due to all the reconstruction of river bank here starting July 1 ,and dredging. But by time we are done we will be able to accomidate up to 100 slips in phase 1 of project with 50 more in phase 2 ,and 3 acres of off road public parking ,are lowest spot in river as of now is 3.5 to 4 ft in a 500 ft section that will be dredged to the same deep as the rest of our facility of 6 to 8 ft .The channel is clearly marked for easy navigation.Fully approved .... zoned for ,marina and legal parking ,and fully insured with camping and live bait on hand as well as 3 boat launches.This year we are also adding a first rate fish cleaning service as well.

Rush Creek Marina and Trailer 226 785 2150 rushcreektrailerpark@gmail.com

We do have some space here still in Port Bruce ,we are limited a bit this early year due to all the reconstruction of river bank here starting July 1 ,and dredging. But by time we are done we will be able to accomidate up to 100 slips in phase 1 of project with 50 more in phase 2 ,and 3 acres of off road public parking ,are lowest spot in river as of now is 3.5 to 4 ft in a 500 ft section that will be dredged to the same deep as the rest of our facility of 6 to 8 ft .The channel is clearly marked for easy navigation.Fully approved .... zoned for ,marina and legal parking ,and fully insured with camping and live bait on hand as well as 3 boat launches.This year we are also adding a first rate fish cleaning service as well.

Rush Creek Marina and Trailer 226 785 2150 rushcreektrailerpark@gmail.com

that's a bonus feature for sure---what would your rates be????

We here at North Erie Marina are full for the year but we do recommend Jack's Docks and Cottage Rental he is right beside us with lots of depth

ok , if I cant get a slip at Big Otter Camp Ground I will check them out
thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks