Long Point Fish & Game Swap Meet

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
1000002393.png

Last edited:
@Red Hering and I have two tables each booked for this event, hopefully there's a good turnout and safe ice for us to fish afterwards (y)
I am looking forward to this sale @Extra Virgin 👍 and thanks again,for booking my 2 tables for me! 👍 But, I am now wondering 🤔 if my 2 rented tables are enough for me,to unload some of my fishing gear!! Should I have rented maybe more table’s?? lol 🤣 😉 I will be selling items such as lure’s for the Great Lakes for walleye’s,trout & salmon,plus Musky,Pike & Bass lure’s as well. Also,a couple of tackle box’s,ice fishing gear,etc.,etc. Yes,here’s hoping as well,that there is safe ice 🤞on long point bay on February 10th,so that we can go perch fishing after the Fishing and Hunting Show/Sale, for the afternoon perch bite. 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

I am looking forward to this sale @Extra Virgin 👍 and thanks again,for booking my 2 tables for me! 👍 But, I am now wondering 🤔 if my 2 rented tables are enough for me,to unload some of my fishing gear!! Should I have rented maybe more table’s?? lol 🤣 😉 I will be selling items such as lure’s for the Great Lakes for walleye’s,trout & salmon,plus Musky,Pike & Bass lure’s as well. Also,a couple of tackle box’s,ice fishing gear,etc.,etc. Yes,here’s hoping as well,that there is safe ice 🤞on long point bay on February 10th,so that we can go perch fishing after the Fishing and Hunting Show/Sale, for the afternoon perch bite. 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂
Merry Christmas to the both of you. Good luck to both you and E.V. at this event and if you get out perchin afterwards!

Merry Christmas to the both of you. Good luck to both you and E.V. at this event and if you get out perchin afterwards!
@walleyeman I have already started to look through “some” of my fishing lure’s,etc. to sell for the upcoming, Fishing & Hunting Show/Yard Sale on February 10,2024. Thanks as well for
View attachment IMG_2357.mov
wishing @Extra Virgin & myself good luck,and It should be a great event!!🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpeg
    IMG_2353.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2351.jpeg
    IMG_2351.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2352.jpeg
    IMG_2352.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 14
Quite a selection of lures there Red. You got me beat for organization skills! Good luck my friend at the event. I'm sure you will do well. Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a Happy Healthy 2024.

How much a spoon! Me and the old man will clear ya out then share all the Walter photos to ya
lol 😂 @Rjohn 👍👍 and SOLD!! I haven’t priced out any of my spoon’s yet in this selection that I am planning on selling.My spoon’s do work,(3,4,5,6, photo’s),but I don’t have enough time to use them all,( it’s time to downsize my spoon’s),while I am on my fishing trip’s,especially out on Lake Erie. At this moment, I don’t know the condition that the spoon’s are in,and what make they are to put a price on them. But I do know that some spoon’s have never been used,and some spoons were “gently” used. The Blueberry Muffin spoon’s,( first 2 photo’s),are still quite a popular spoon to use out on Lake Erie. I do also love both of your style,especially sharing your Walter photos with me,lol 🤣 if you do end up buying some,or all of my spoon’s. At this moment, I am going through 2 new XL Camaflouge Winter Parka’s to also sell,at the Fishing and Hunter Show/Yard Sale. One parka is heated,( first two photo’s), and the other parka is not. I hope to meet you both @Rjohn at the Fishing and Hunting Show/Yard Sale next February 10,2023. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1144.jpeg
    IMG_1144.jpeg
    597.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    574.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3784.jpeg
    IMG_3784.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3791.jpeg
    IMG_3791.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2339.jpeg
    IMG_2339.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 23
lol 😂 @Rjohn 👍👍 and SOLD!! I haven’t priced out any of my spoon’s yet in this selection that I am planning on selling.My spoon’s do work,(3,4,5,6, photo’s),but I don’t have enough time to use them all,( it’s time to downsize my spoon’s),while I am on my fishing trip’s,especially out on Lake Erie. At this moment, I don’t know the condition that the spoon’s are in,and what make they are to put a price on them. But I do know that some spoon’s have never been used,and some spoons were “gently” used. The Blueberry Muffin spoon’s,( first 2 photo’s),are still quite a popular spoon to use out on Lake Erie. I do also love both of your style,especially sharing your Walter photos with me,lol 🤣 if you do end up buying some,or all of my spoon’s. At this moment, I am going through 2 new XL Camaflouge Winter Parka’s to also sell,at the Fishing and Hunter Show/Yard Sale. One parka is heated,( first two photo’s), and the other parka is not. I hope to meet you both @Rjohn at the Fishing and Hunting Show/Yard Sale next February 10,2023. 👍🙂
Iam gonna try to be there! Bring some money 💰. Those coats are nice but Iam a double xl. Lol I like the extra space

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks