Fishing Report Long Point Bay Fall Pike Tournament

DST

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Does any one know if this is a go this fall?

I haven’t heard anything yet, but I missed it the last time it was held and it looked like a really good event. If memory serves me correctly (a rare event in and of itself 🤪), wind caused the cancellaction of last year’s event😖. Let’s hope it’s a go🤞

Does any one know if this is a go this fall?
Perhaps @DST personal message @spilliard1 for he could give you some kind of an update or information,for he is one of the big reasons,on wether or not,there will be a, Long Point Bay Fall Pike Tournament. Or @spilliard1 could even be posting something soon,here on @stomp on wether or not,the Long Point Bay Fall Pike Tournament will be held again,which is usually held in the past year’s,( weather permitting),around the middle of October. Tight lines & perhaps a, Fall Pike Tournament,ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🤞 👍🐟

Last edited:
Hey Guys. Not sure I am able to sport a pike event this year. I got into the Canadian Tire Open Oct 7 weekend and my daughters Bday is the 15th weekend. Getting late to have it down the 21st. Too quick to put it together before those dates now. Just a quick tally how many guys here would want to fish?

Hey Guys. Not sure I am able to sport a pike event this year. I got into the Canadian Tire Open Oct 7 weekend and my daughters Bday is the 15th weekend. Getting late to have it down the 21st. Too quick to put it together before those dates now. Just a quick tally how many guys here would want to fish?
Count the team @stomp and @Three Bouys in @spilliard1 I won’t back out like the spring tourny but it gave others a chance to win😂😂

I would but I can’t do Saturdays
Sunday/Monday only

Im interested in the pike tourny asalways but going north to thunderbay to kill moose and bear. Leaving oct 10 for 2 weeks.

I will not be running a pike event this fall guys. Rumblings of Erie Bass maybe running one but nothing set in stone. I will relay any info I hear. Sorry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks