Fishing Report Live report Feb 1st from someplace in the back country

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I’m exactly sure where I am, some place North of Parry Sound. I know we crossed over 3 inland lakes and a set of railway tracks on a trail through the bush. Just got set up in 52’ of water with a good 12” of ice. They say up here if you want some walleye go to this lake. So let the action begin??
EE6A089E-2115-4723-8F08-CA23C4BED0BA.jpeg3A977EE2-1B23-48DC-A257-06D2B6D155D5.jpeg11878BA1-DB65-4E03-8B71-7DEBE30ED153.jpeg8B7B6034-E28F-4F84-8539-3C3051866F9D.jpeg

@stomp the famous “Rape Van” hope it has good traction. I know I’ll be in 4x4 when we head back. Probably a good 2”+ has fallen already. Well we can’t be to far off the beaten trail. Just got checked by the MNR and he was saying it’s been a slow day out here for everyone. The same goes for us, haven’t marked a thing on the sonar. We’ve relocated to 35’ @Wave Runner theres lots of snow up here.
CD416460-C66D-4AA1-A518-7A0915CD54F5.jpeg

@stomp the famous “Rape Van” hope it has good traction. I know I’ll be in 4x4 when we head back. Probably a good 2”+ has fallen already. Well we can’t be to far off the beaten trail. Just got checked by the MNR and he was saying it’s been a slow day out here for everyone. The same goes for us, haven’t marked a thing on the sonar. We’ve relocated to 35’ @Wave Runner theres lots of snow up here.
View attachment 20446
A excellent looking setup @Three Bouys Hopefully the walleye’s will turn on for you both,because the walleye’s will have to eat sometime!! Good Luck to the both of you on the rest of your trip & walleye’s ON!! ? ?o_O??

Well it was an excellent day on the ice with my son and no fish to show for. This is our trip back out to the road. We caught up to another quad that couldn’t get up one of many hills. We made it out with no issues. Good thing my son studded his tires. Although we had to use the winch to get us out of a deep drop into a small stream running through the bush.
Heading back to there again tomorrow. 8FAB1E22-8E70-41B0-B33A-DF9046D1E83C.jpegC9E24D5B-4998-4F93-8394-C465738D4B71.jpeg

Great accounting of your first day with your son @Three Bouys . Love it.

I can relate with, if you want some walleye go to this lake. or any other other fish for that matter. :D

I can also relate with, The same goes for us, haven’t marked a thing on the sonar, only too well. LOL

I also kept hearing, oh you should have been here last weekend. :rolleyes::oops:

Hope everything falls into place for you tomorrow. :)

Well winter in the near north looks like a great fun on those trails as well as the lake. Hope things pick up for you guys today when you get on a nice school of walleye and if not maybe some pickerel. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks